Cleanser? Check. Serums? Check. Moisturizer? Check. Makeup? Double check.
Missing something? Absolutely.
It’s quite often that we meet people who think that a toner is an add-on to your skincare routine that’s only a nice-to-have. Some will even use an exfoliator or mask before using a toner. However skin isn’t fully cleaned until it is toned. Here are six reasons why a toner is an essential step in your skincare routine:
- Toners wipe away any last traces of makeup you missed while washing. Unless you’re Mr. Clean himself, you probably did miss something.
- Toners also clean off any cleanser that wasn’t rinsed away. This leads to a clearer, more hydrated complexion.
- Toners reduce the appearance of pores for a healthier-looking complexion.
- Toners help condition and hydrate the skin for a more radiant appearance.
- At the gym or need a quick cleanse in the middle of the day? If this is you but you don’t have time for a full face wash, a toner is a perfect alternative.
- Finally, toners contain skin boosting ingredients that improve overall skin health. The Bio-Active Mist from Aloette’s Platinum collection is infused with the skin-brightening Lumitone Complex to reduce the appearance of dull, splotchy skin tone
You can find which Aloette toner right for you by taking our super quick Skincare Quiz. Happy toning up, Aloette fans!