Unless you’ve been living under a rock this past week, you saw the incredible speech from P!nk at the VMAs when she received her Video Vanguard award. Her words of love and encouragement inspired us to put together a list of some of our favorite celeb mommas to follow on Instagram. These ladies rule the world and motivate us to kick it in high gear every day through their quirky posts celebrating love, entrepreneurship and being a kickass mom.
1. Chrissy Teigen @chrissyteigen. We love how open she and her husband John Legend have been about their struggles with fertility and their decision to go through IVF after six years of trying. We also dig Chrissy’s honesty and sarcastic nature – she has no problem sharing how exhausting motherhood is, and she has zero time for haters.
2. Britney Spears @britneyspears. This young-at-heart mom loves posting goofy pics with her two kids and scores some major cool-mom points in the process. Plus, how can you not be inspired by her? Because if Britney can make it through 2007, you can make it through any challenge thrown your way.
3. Hilary Duff @hilaryduff. Lizzie McGuire is all grown up and her son Luca is the main man in her life. We dig her balance between career, work and motherhood and love her wholesome approach to life.
4. Sarah Michelle Gellar @sarahmgellar. In addition to running a startup cooking company and acting, she’s also a beautiful mom to two beautiful kids with fellow former teen heartthrob hubby Freddie Prinze Jr. Her openness about her struggles with postpartum depression also earn her some major points.
5. Beyonce @beyonce. Of course the queen bee is on the list. In addition to opening up about miscarriage and keeping us up to speed on the latest with her brood of three, her pregnancy announcement of twins literally broke the internet. Literally.